Friday 6 July 2012

Cuteness

I've just been laying next to Noah (20 months), listening to him chuckling in his sleep. It's such a great age. He keeps randomly picking up clothes (like my jeans) and towels and putting them around his head or neck. Sebastian is 3 this month. He is at a point where he is old enough for his speech to be clear but little enough that what he has to say is amazing and cute. A few weeks ago he stole a whole loaf of bread, piled it up in front of him and wouldn't let me touch it. Last week he sat next to me and while staring at his hands said "my little hands are cold. They're little...they're mine". Last night in the car he started to cry and said that he'd lost his eyebrow. It's sad to think that one day they'll all be big and there will be no more cuteness.

1 comment: