Friday 8 June 2012

To sleep perchance to dream...unless you're stressed.

I was at the Dr a few days ago and he asked me a random question. "do you dream?" he asked. If he hadn't asked me it never would have occurred to me that I had stopped dreaming. I hadn't given it any thought. Once he asked me it hit me... My dreams had gone away, probably for the last 3 months. "where have my dreams gone?!" I asked him slightly disturbed. He said that I'm probably so exhausted from the daily pressure that my brain was spending all it's time in a deeper sleep to cope. A place where you can dream but are unlikely to remember. Fascinating.
In other news, for the first time yesterday I took fluoxetine. I found the day so much easier to manage. Today I'm feeling quite positive. Hopefully this feeling can continue. I admit I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment